Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing 1

Which habit(s) may be most challenging for you to employ as part of your Learning 2.0 experience?
The most challenging habit for me is to begin with the end in mind. I tend to jump into things and start doing before I have seen the end or have all of the information. I am trying to change that habit. It's hard.

Which habit(s) will be easiest, or are most resonant for you as a lifelong learner?
The easiest habit would be to use technology to my advantage. I am pretty good with technology. I learn quickly and enjoy new information.

Which habit do you think will be most important for you as you work through this course, and why?
Taking responsibility for my own learning is the most important for this course. I need to set a time and place to work on the activities involved in completing the class. I tend to let other things get in my way and procrastinate. My goal is to work on and finish this class in a timely manner. I do not want to wait until the end and be rushing to get things finished.

I believe in being a lifelong learner. I enjoy learning and doing new things. In my opinion, there is always room for learning and improvement. Taking college courses, continuing education, staff developments, or life experiences are all good ways to continue learning. One can never "know it all". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment