Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One Last Thing

This has been an incredible journey. I did let life get in the way and got behind. But I was able to sit and complete the class before the deadline. It has been interesting to learn all of the Things. I thought I knew a lot, but at least half of the content was new to me. My favorite was playing with YouTube and TeacherTube. I could look at those forever. I also liked the fact that I could show my Computer Tech husband something and it was new to him too. (Or he pretended that it was new to him.) :) I would definitely take another course like this. It has stretched my mind a little farther. This course will enhance my teaching.

I will continue to use my blog to update events that happen in my classroom. Thanks for the opportunity to continue learning. There will never be a time that I know everything. There is always an opportunity to learn.

http://lambfamily4.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment