Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 17

I use podcasting to listen to the sermons that I have missed at my church. With an infant, I usually miss the sermon as I am walking the halls trying to get my son to be quiet. I can hear most of what is being said. But I miss some things. So I listen to the podcasts that are available at www.rcmesquite.com. It's a great way to catch up.

I tried to search for some PreK podcasts and didn't have much luck. The items I found were long and didn't really apply to me at this point. I did enjoy the Just One More Book podcast. I am an avid reader and like to hear book reviews.

Podcasting can be used in the classroom in many ways. For me, I can play my Circle Time music without having to worry about scratching cd's and play books in the Listening Center. I am interested in other ways to use podcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment